Monday, October 8, 2012

unexpected laughs.

hope everyone has had a great last couple of weeks, sorry i havent been blogging very much! i have had some super fun times in the last two weeks and they are all definitely blog worthy. so here we go. list form to condense the words. 

1. we threw lovely jessica a surprise birthday party, and it was pretty much the cutest thing ever! hope you had a wonderful day, jess!

2. We took a spontaneous, crazy, hilarious, and beautiful time traveling to utah to see General Conference. we sang songs the whole way, and made a ton of new memories that will last forever! here are a few of my favorite photos from the vacation. 






 
 


 





3. I realized that I seriously have the best roommate in the world. We had such an amazing time together this weekend, and I am officially the luckiest! thank you Emily, for dealing with my craziness and being a wonderful friend. 



look how close we were to the front!
4. I had a great time seeing my family, and i am pretty sure i have the craziest, yet most wonderful family in the world! And, i have four super cute girls that represent BYU-Idaho for me, and lets just say they ROCK it! how cute are they!?






so here was a glimpse of my recent happiness! i can't remember the last time i have been so happy! i feel like im in the right place, at the right time, and that life is really great. now i just need to see my mom.... NEXT WEEKEND! i can hardly stand the wait. 

2 comments: