Sunday, August 26, 2012

sun(daze)

i love love love sundays in the litchfield home. not only beacause of the German pancakes and big dinner meals, but also the movie nights and moments that i cherish the most. watching mom cook in her apron, watching dad at the grill, there is something of a sense of belonging in a sunday at home. i love them... period. that is it. heres a glimpse of my sun(daze.)what do you do on sundays?



 


P.S. isn't the fourth photo just lovely? it warms my heart... i love it. a lot. 

xoxo robs

2 comments:

  1. Mmm I love Sundays...especially when accompanied with German pancakes! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your Sundays look so nice and cosy. Mine are either spent visiting my family who live close by or cleaning the apartment ready to get messed up the next week :-p This Sunday I'll spend organising and ebaying half of my belongings as I'm having a maaajor clearout!
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete