Sunday, August 5, 2012

moose, meese, mooses?

sorry i went M.I.A for a bit there. we traveled to yellowstone, and stayed in a cabin in Ashton, ID. we had no service so i had no chances to blog. hopefully a couple posts of photos will make up for it. i am back home for about 16 hrs. before headed on a road trip to california with my best friends celina and sarah {many pictures to come}. we had a blast with the whole family ((twenty four of us)). a week full of laughter. braided updos. horse kisses. rafting sunburns. watermelon eating. bridge leaping. geyser seeing. wildlife seeking. and forever memories. happy 50th anniversary to my lovely grandparents! thanks for fun this past week.






1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that picture of you smooching the horse. I had such a fun time in Yellowstone! hah lets do it again next summer :)

    ReplyDelete