Tuesday, August 21, 2012

urban sale.
















































hey everyone! if you did not already hear.... LISTEN UP! Urban Outfitters is having a great sale! Free shipping! It is sometimes hard to find a good deal online for Urban because shipping is so expensive! So finally they gave us a break. The best part of free shipping is getting GREAT DEALS with that free shipping! So here is what is in my cart! Enjoy! 
xoxo Robs
P.S. Isn't #3 wolf shirt just to die for? im in love!

7 comments:

  1. We got our curtains there. I love Urban, BUT they donate money to Rick Santorum, who I don't support, and don't support collective bargaining. You can learn about unethical business practices and religious and political affiliations on knowmore.org.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. interesting... i do not support him either, just love clothes! guilty as charged.

      Delete
  2. I like that floral shirt!

    Please feel free to visit my blog, let me know if you like it,
    and if you'd like we can follow each other on GFC.

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colorful mat. What a fun way to dress up a dorm room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh I have to take advantage of this now!

    ReplyDelete