Thursday, September 20, 2012

you make me happy.

you make me happy, when skies are grey. so this weekend was super fun and all, this week has gone by so rapidly that i seemed to have no time to post at all! SORRRY.. yet again! but here are some of the memories we created through out this week. we went to Fat Cats for our church (21st Ward) social, and bowl-ed it up all night long. it was a good time. I got a chance to see Nate&Vanessa the cutest married couple on this planet, and i got to meet so many awesome kids from our ward. Im looking forward to spending every sunday with this bunch of people! I also remembered that i forgot a few pictures from the other day, and they are pretty adorable so here is a little bit more of where that came from! Im catching up to the whole college quick moving past, and i think i am finally getting a hang of it **knock on wood**! this week we actually made time to hang out with a few friends on WEEKDAYS. which is rather impressive considering our homework load. I have been having a great time, and my roommates are super fun. Me and Emily have gotten super close. and when i say super close, i mean it. I guess we actually talk to eachother in our sleep. Emily woke up yesterday morning to tell me to be quite, but she woke to herself talking... and then i replied. So i guess you could say we are best friends! "in your nice warm bed, boy just remember what your old pal said, cause you got a friend in me!" - Toy Story.  I am looking forward to the adventures we are gonna have this weekend, i guess we will see how that goes and all! good luck in school for all those struggling fresh meat like me! make time to socialize... i think it is quite important :) ta ta for now! xoxo robs
I swear this girl always is making me laugh!

the cutests girls of Kerr Hall!
baha caught taking a picture.

nifty thrifties in rexburg!
rachel is now offically a member of apt. #138



the usual. 

pro bowlers.
the definition of awkward. 

love these girls!

3 comments:

  1. It's so nice that you have fun and enjoy your life, waiting for photos from your new adventures, like you said :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun photos girl.

    PS. Thank you for your comment on my blog and I would love to follow each other if you like. Hope to hear from you soon.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete