Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lazy love.

When you get up at 5:45 every morning to get to work at 6:00, you start to get lazy! And since I work in the food industry I always have to have my hair up. So cute neat and no stray away updos are really difficult to find. This bun has become my favorite (: it is a simple "ballet" bun. I put my hair into a high pony, seperate the pony in have. Take a curling iron to curl the hair under (or just bunch it under without a curling iron), then you stretch and spread it across half of the pony , and pin as you go. Then you repeat it to the other side. So easy. 5 minutes. Then off to work.

I also think I need a box of these bandages, they are so stinkin cute. And way better than telling everyone that I cut my finger with a knife at work (happens often to this klutz)!

No comments:

Post a Comment